I love Shaklee’s Omega Guard due to the many benefits that an omega-3 fatty acid brings to the body. I consume about 6 capsules per day. Reason is, I have anxiety symptoms, joint aches sometimes & I’m obese. Omega-3 from fish oil are known to help overcome these problems.
Fish Oil Benefits
Fish oil helps:
- Promote healthy heart beat
- Moderate growth rate of atherosclerotic plaque
- Naturally balance triglycerides, an important heart health marker
This is why the American Heart Association recommends that you take 1000 mg of Omega-3 everyday.
Omega-3 is a powerful anti-inflammatory for your joints.
- Reduces joint discomfort
- Reduces morning stiffness
- Helps reduces the amount of painkillers needed
- Reduces enzymes that destroy cartilage
- Increases grip strength
- Enhances walking pace
More than half the fats in the brain is Omega-3 DHA. And the lining of the nerve cells in the brain is lined with Omega-3. So, brain performance & function (cognition) is strongly influenced by the amount of Omega-3 in your diet.
Increased levels of Omega-3 helps:
- Enhance memory
- Support thinking speed
- Increase overall cognition
- Manage age-related brain decline
EPA Omega-3 is crucial in maintaining mood health. In several studies, EPA has been found to be as effective as prescription anti-depressants.
Several studies have shown that persons with depression have low Omega-3 levels and high Omega-6 levels.
For order you can PM/WA me on 0122794197.
SID No.: 928995